Wednesday, June 13, 2007

MEMORIES from the Corners of Our Minds

We are counting down. . . Thirty-Seven more days until the Best Reunion Ever! The Reunion Committee thought it would be awesome if we had a Memorabilia Table set up at our reunion. We'll show you ours, if you show us yours. Those of you who plan to attend please bring any old photos you may have and for those of you can't attend you can still participate. Just email us any old photos you may have from the "Good Old High School Days." Any pictures we receive by email we will post them on this blog and our Leto Class of 1972 Web Site for all to enjoy and reminisce. Our email address is leto1972@yahoo.com
Also if you would like to send any recent photos of you and yours to share with Leto Classmates, please feel free to send those too. Don't forget to tell us the names of those in the photos. . .(some of our memories aren't what they used to be).
Those of you that have a memory they would like to share, please post it here on the blog by making a "comment".

4 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me see...ummm...what memory... : )

I remember football games, and Sadie Hawkins days, skipping classes and going to Mcdonald's when it was just a drive up window, weekend parties, bell bottoms, shag hair cuts, Dean Rampello, Steve Mortelero(sp) and Dennis Little. Sergio Rodriguez in our American History class the teacher's name escapes me at the moment, (that memory thing again) I remember Royce going to see Brenda Lewis who lived across the street from me. Brenda's gone to a better place now. I miss her.

Danny Bazarte and Luis Benuchi (sp), Carol Sexton and Susan Hatcher, Diane McNally, Mary Fulwood, Larry and Gary Wilder, Fred Whaley, Robert O'Neil and so many more I can't think of at the moment, I am looking forward to our reunion I know it will be an eye opening experience and fun too.

Those are just a few things I do remember...that was a very long time ago...but some times seems like just a moment...

Anyway,
Love ya,
Marla

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea..

Pattie Minnie

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Marla said...

By Marla.

Let me make a correction to the memory thing I wrote earlier...two of the names were suppose to be Sergio "Ramirez" and "Dentin" Little. I guess this proves the point... Lord help us. : ). Oh well have fun...and be at peace.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Reunion Committee said...

Marla I guess you mean Sirio Ramirez. We can relate to the memory thing . . .lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home