Thursday, March 01, 2007

Inquiring Minds Want To Know

Do you remember those fill in the blank quizzes in high school? Well this sorta like that, but not really. These questions don't require you to rack your brain for the answers.
You fill in the blank:
Have you heard from my best high school friend _________________? I was wondering what ________________ has been doing all these years, do you know how I can contact him/her? I was thinking about all the fun times _______________ and I had together, can you tell me anything? Do you have questions like these? I know I do. . . . So every week I will post a few names of the people you have been asking about, ones that we don't have contact information on. . . yet. So just maybe one of you know how to get in touch with one of these people or maybe the person's name you see here is you. In either case, inquiring minds want to know. . . Where are you:

Sandra Harmon Judy Goetz Lee Wolfe Lynn Wolfe

Ricky Walker Robert Blume Rick Huber Mike Sarkovitz

Post a comment or email me
Lesley

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last I heard Judy Goetz lives in Clearwater. Check the Pinellas County property appraiser's www site. http://www.pcpao.org/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home